Website Design & Development
First impressions count, and your website is the first place that your potential customers will see when they find you online.
With 97% of customers looking for the product or service that they need or want via the Internet, your website really is your on-line advertisement and store-front to the world. Your website not only needs to look great on all mobile devices and be easy to navigate, but it should also work to help grow your business by attracting and converting leads. Your website serves as the hub for all of your online marketing efforts.
If you currently have a company website but have difficulty in driving traffic to your website and converting website visitors to leads, then it’s time to get a website redesign.
Our Aiden Marketing website design and development team builds custom websites using the robust content management system (CMS) WordPress. Every website we build for our clients is designed to increase traffic and convert visitors. We’ll design your company website with the specific purpose of supporting your business and marketing goals and maximizing the reach and impact of your brand.
All of the websites we build are responsive websites which means they automatically adapt in size to the device from which a visitor is visiting your site; therefore, your visitors will have a great visual and navigational user experience from a PC, laptop, tablet or mobile. In our strategic planning and building of your website, our team ensures that your website is search engine optimized (SEO) with appropriate keywords, and includes assets like blogs, social media integration, landing Pages, links, and call-to-actions in order for your site to get found and convert.
SEO: We conduct search engine keyword research which leads to inclusion of target keyword on the pages of your website for search engine optimization.
Social Media: We integrate your social media profiles into your website, as well as social sharing functionality so that your visitors can easily share your content (blogs, webpages, offers, etc.) with their network. Inclusion of social media serves as social proof that makes your brand look credible and turns your website into an online networking tool.
Email Marketing: Your website serves as a landing page for every communication you release via email marketing. We’ll provide you a custom designed email template that matches the style of the website we design for you and strategically place an email sign-up field onto your website to encourage visitors to subscribe to your email list.
- Design: The design quality of a website directly affects a visitor’s perception of a company. Great design creates trust and compels action; therefore, every website must align with the brand, communicate value quickly, and appeal to the target audience and buyer personas.
- User Experience: Websites must provide a great user experience and not be confusing or problematic for the visitor. The information a visitor is looking to find on your website should be easy to find. Good placement of conversion elements, sensible navigation labels and page hierarchy, and other features help provide for a good user experience. This helps to prevent “drop-offs” from your website and encourages visitors to surf around longer on your website.
Responsive Websites = Mobile Friendly:
Does your website look as good on your mobile phone as it does on your computer in the office? How about on your iPad? Or your Android cellphone? In today’s world, a significant number of your customers will arrive at your website on a mobile device and the trend is growing with the increased use of smartphones, so it’s vital that your site is accessible and conversion friendly.
Our Aiden Marketing team only designs responsive websites. Responsive website design ensures that every page on the website is mobile friendly, and the website will detect when a visitor is on a mobile device and adapt accordingly. This helps to provide the best browsing experience for your website visitors. If you’re not providing a mobile friendly experience for your customers, they’ll bounce off your website page and go to your competitor whose website is easier to use.
Content Marketing & Copywriting Services:
At Aiden Marketing, we also offer content marketing and copywriting services to effectively enable you to maximize your website during and post the development phase if you don’t have in-house resources on your team to do so. A basic level of copywriting and content marketing development is included with your website design price quote. If you find that you need extensive help from our team in developing the right type of content for your website, we are here to help and advanced support levels are available for an additional fee. We focus on creating remarkable content that is tailored to attract and engage your unique buyer personas during their journey and all content is crafted in your brand’s voice and tone:
- Copywriting – webpage content
- Blog Development
- Article writing
- Copywriting – ebooks & whitepapers
Is your website helping you achieve your business goals? – Whether your business goal is awareness, greater lead generation or more online sales, your website is an important marketing tool to help you achieve your goals. Ask yourself if your current website is actually doing its job or not.
Is your website outdated? – This includes its visual appearance and antiquated features.
Is your website hard to find? – If you can’t be found on Google, you need to fix that ASAP with proper SEO.
Is your website browser friendly? – Browser compatibility and being mobile-friendly are essential elements.
Are you embarrassed by your website? – If so, then there’s something definitely wrong and a redesign is in order.
Advantages & Benefits of Website Redesign:
A website redesign can greatly enhance your company’s web presence if done the right way by the right professionals like our Aiden Marketing web design team. Some of the main benefits of a website redesign include:
- Attract more traffic to your site
- Engage visitors with a modern look & useful content
- It improves the user experience
- Increase lead generation
- Increase online sales
- Compatibility with browsers and mobile devices
- Faster loading & download times
- Search engine optimization benefits
- It gives you a competitive advantage
U.S. e-commerce is expected to grow 13% in 2013 to $262 billion (Forrester), and the trend will continue to grow. With a successful e-commerce website design, your business can tap into a huge market and grow rapidly. Our Aiden Marketing team provides comprehensive e-commerce website design solutions to help businesses get online with ease and enjoy a positive return on their investments.
Some of our e-commerce services include:
- Custom e-Commerce Web Design & Development
- Effective Product Inventory Management
- Database-Driven Product Catalogs
- Shopping Cart Integration
- Online Payment Processing Integration
- Integrated Shipping Options
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Content Management System
Advantages & Benefits of E-Commerce Websites:
- Your business will have e a store open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Very low overhead compared to a bricks and mortar store
- Opportunity to reach new markets beyond your state and even globally
- Sell a wider range of stock items
- Make more profit per item sold
- Great potential to up sell to increase the total sale value of each customer
- Intuitive ability to cross-sell and offer of other complimentary products at checkout
- Gain higher level of data intelligence about your customers behavior, likes, desires etc.
- Ability to capture email addresses of potential and existing customers for e-mail marketing campaigns
- Increased social media engagement by your customers to share items they have purchased or put on their wishlist
Aiden Marketing offers tailored, custom website solutions for your digital ideas:
Our in-house team of talented web developers will bring your ideas to life and help your business grow online. Our clients often request custom website solutions and features for a variety of reasons, including:
- To meet the needs of specific user groups (i.e., languages, members, special clients)
- To integrate other applications with the website to provide a better customer experience and improve productivity
Our Aiden Marketing web development team has worked on numerous custom and complex features that have provided significant return for our clients. Here is a sampling of some custom and complex website features that we can implement to meet the needs of your business:
Multiple website platforms
- Multilingual websites
- Multi-branded websites
- Management company websites (for restaurants, real estate, etc.)
- Association websites
- Membership functionality
- Distributor websites
- Professional services listings
- Product catalog integration with ERP, POS, CRM
- Customer accounts portal
- Dealer pricing discounts
- Preview custom products
- Multi-variable pricing
- Generate PDFs
Our Amazing Clients
- "The website design makeover that Aiden Marketing provided for us, along with social media management services, generated a 70% increase in leads for our DNA paternity and immigration services."Noelle Johnson - Director of Marketing, BRT Laboratories, Inc.
- "This will surely separate me from my competitors and drive a lot of traffic to my business. Aiden Marketing is the best! I would recommend them to anyone who's looking to grow a business brand. I will be doing more business with this company. Thanks again!Quintin Moody - CEO/Pres, World Class Auto Detail
- Other website designers who I asked to closely look at our website critically for comments mentioned that the overall appearance was very elegant and attractive, and the hook-up with the payment platform was efficiently done. Consequently, I am pleased to recommend Aiden Marketing for both design for advertising, and website development.Ray Carrier - VP & Operations Manager, EZ Bike Rides
- The content marketing was awesome. As a small non-profit organization, it was awesome to have professional marketing services added to my infrastructure via Aiden Marketing. It helped to build our capacity as a business.Kelly Fair, Founder & Executive Director, Polished Pebbles