FREE TO ATTEND - REGISTER NOW
What You Will Learn
Topic #1 - Buyer Personas
Many marketers and business owners overlook crafting buyer personas. Don’t be one of them!
- Discover why false and inaccurate assumptions can kill your marketing campaigns later on
- Learn how to develop the buyer personas of your target audience
- Identify the daily challenges, pain points, and motivations of your ideal buyers
- Position your product or service as a solution to the buyer’s problem
Topic #2 - Lead Generating Websites
Your website is your most important tool for converting prospects into leads. – Make sure that your website includes elemens of a lead generation website!
- Dynamic forms allow prospects to willingly provide their contact info & become leads
- Multiple Call-To-Actions (CTAs) across your site will increase your lead opportunities
- Landing pages allow you to direct proppects directly to content that meets their needs or answers their questions
- Visitor Identification & Tracking shows you who is visiting your site, pages visited & indicates their possible interests, pain points, and needs
Topic #3 - Search Engine Optimization
Make your site & content highly relevant for search engines and searchers!
- Identify the necessary framework elements to make your website SEO-friendly
- Uncover the importance of keyword research and long-tail keyword strategy
- Discover why a SEO-performing website is essential to get found for your products or services
Topic #4 - Social Media Marketing & Management
Maximize the value of social media marketing to increase brand awareness and engagement with potential buyers and current customers!
- Learn effective, organic social media marketing strategies in this pay-to-play social world
- Use social listening and #hashtag research to understand what you ideal customers really want
- Leverage the power of video on social platforms Facebook, Twitter & Instagram to expand your reach
Topic #5 - Content Marketing
Content Marketing is a significantly valuable digital marketing concept to grow your business.
- Learn how to use content marketing to fuel your sales funnel with high-quality leads
- Identity the buyer journey phases and the types of content to use for each phase to develop a content marketing matrix
- Develop a process for measuring and reporting your content marketing efforts
Topic #6 - Marketing Automation
Marketing Automation software is a tool that enables hyper-personalization through rich,
two-way conversations where questions and answers are exchanged between buyers and sellers in real-time.
- Discover how marketing automation widens your sales funnel over traditional marketing methods.
- Uncover the value of behavioral-based lead tracking, dynamic list building, lead scoring & dynamic drip campaigns for nurturing leads
- Close more leads by leveraging the CRM, sales management & automation emails, trackable media, shopping cart integration, and end-to-end ROI reporting for sales pipeline & marketing campaigns