Growing your business means increasing revenue and number of customers. With over 900 millions users on Facebook, Facebook is a commercial marketing channel that businesses can no longer ignore. Facebook allows you to reach customers you might not reach otherwise. The big name brands may grab all the limelight, but even the smallest enterprise can leverage social media marketing by using Facebook to communicate marketing messages about its service and products and to make real and lasting connections with their current and prospective customers. Learn how to implement Facebook strategies — DOWNLOAD our FREE E-Book: Facebook Steps for Business Success.
From a business perspective, Facebook can offer any business:
- A direct connection with consumers to deliver high levels of brand recognition and brand recommendation
- Customer service opportunities that can develop close relationships that often result in up-selling activity
- A completely new commercial channel that can complement your website or physical stores
- Improved click-through rates and conversion on your website with a Facebook campaign
- A platform that offers a diverse range of potential customers that can be highly segmented to allow focused ad campaigns to target customers for even niche products or services
1. Creating A Facebook Business Page – Learn how easy it is to create a page for your business so that you can connect with your current customers and expand your brand to attract new customers
2. Using Facebook Ads – Learn how to connect with new fans with multiple, well-targeted Facebook Ads
3. Developing a Posting Strategy – Learn how and the importance of engaging fans with quality content
4. Promoting Your Business Page’s Social Activity – Learn how increase your visibility and drive awareness of your fan’s interactions with your page to non-fans and friends of your fans
There’s more than meets the eye to Facebook when a business owner first decides to set-up a Facebook business page. We know that you’ll value the strategies that are shared in our FREE Ebook: Facebook Steps for Success from Aiden Marketing.
Be sure to provide us your feedback on our E-book by leaving a comment to this blog post here on our website, on our “Aiden Marketing” Facebook business page, and or send us a tweet @aidenmarketing.com .
Aiden Marketing is a premier, full-service marketing agency built to stimulate business growth. We create, design and promote brands and their assets using creative innovation strategies to build brand equity and to foster positive growth results. We offer emerging digital, social media, and traditional marketing solutions that communicate messages effectively, spark engaging conversations with consumers, and generate sales growth for our clients in a multi-cultural society, with a foucs on being the best in terms of value, customer service, employee talent and corporate leadership. Visit us atwww.aidenmarketing.com to learn about our social media management, inbound marketing, and creative marketing solutions and strategies for your business.