Develop digital profiles
Your goal is to ‘own’ as many first page search results as possible for your name and/or your company’s name with content you’ve created or positively influenced. Ideally, your website address will appear at the top of those page one results. Complete and robust social profiles allow you to own more of those page one results. Claim your profiles and make sure they consistently describe you and your company. Consider those social profiles as extensions of your company’s website — they are ways for you to extend your presence and influence.
Here are some profiles to consider:
- LinkedIn personal profiles for you and your business associates
- LinkedIn Company Pages
- An individual Google+ Profile
- A company Google+ account
- Facebook: Use a Facebook Fan page for your business, not a personal profile page.
- Create consistent keyword-rich profiles that link back to your website or blog.
- Keep your profiles updated.
- Create profiles that sound human and engaging.
- If the profiles are for individuals instead of companies, consider providing everyone at your company with boilerplate information to increase the likelihood that they will complete their profiles.
Did you miss Tip#1 in our “What Are They Saying About You?” Series? – Click HERE for tips on monitoring Google search results on you and/or your company. Be sure to come back and visit Aiden Marketing’s blog on Thursday and Friday of this week for the next 4 tips in the series.
Aiden Marketing is a premier, full-service marketing agency built to stimulate business growth. We create, design and promote brands and their assets using creative innovation strategies to build brand equity and to foster positive growth results. We offer emerging inbound marketing, social media marketing, and content marketing solutions that communicate messages effectively, spark engaging conversations with consumers, and generate sales growth for our clients in a multicultural society, with a focus on being the best in terms of value, customer service, employee talent and corporate leadership. Visit us at www.aidenmarketing.comto take your business to the next level!