Apply for Digital Marketing Internships
Are you a team player who likes a challenge? Are you a strategic thinker with a creative mindset? Do you want to work at a high-energy, high-performance company? If so, then join Aiden Marketing’s team as a spring or summer intern. Aiden Marketing is a full-service inbound marketing agency that is experiencing rapid growth, producing positive performance results for our clients, and expanding our team.
Aiden Marketing is looking for ambitious marketing interns interested in digital marketing, brand development, multi-channel media, and helping clients grow their business using the Internet. We believe that internships are of great value to a student’s future career path. Our summer marketing internship opportunities will allow you to be involved in the development and implementation of digital marketing initiatives such as campaign development, social media marketing & management, SEO, website design and development, blogging, copyrighting, content marketing, marketing automation, and/or public relations.
We are offering summer internships to undergraduate and graduate college students, and seek independent thinkers who are analytical, creative, passionate, intellectually curious, and have great work ethic. An internship at Aiden Marketing is a rewarding and fun learning experience where you’ll gain knowledge on the ins-and-outs of a high-growth, digital marketing company committed to helping businesses grow their revenues. Successful candidates possess strong attention to detail, are well organized and can manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be an undergraduate or graduate college student in pursuit of a degree in Marketing, Business, Information Technology, Communications, Journalism, Art (Illustration, Animation, Graphic Design, Videography) or related fields
- Have experience in marketing efforts for an organization (i.e. a business, club, band, etc.)
- Availability to commit 10-20 hours per week during the business hours of Monday through Friday
- Technical aptitude with Microsoft Office and the Internet is required.
- Better than basic familiarity with multiple social media sites/apps
- Flexible and eager to learn
- Creative thinking
- Strong writer with excellent proofreading and grammatical skills. (*candidates applying as content writers)
INTERN POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Social Media Manager Internship
Gain valuable skills while learning how to effectively manage the corporate voice of brands online in various social media platforms. Create a social media strategy for brands to maximize audience and drive web traffic. Develop editorial calendar and create timely and engaging photo, written and video content with a voice unique to each brand. Statistically analyze performance analytics to quantify success and failure of various strategies.
Website Designer / Developer Internship
Design, create, and modify Web sites. Analyze user needs to implement Web site content, graphics, performance, and capacity. May integrate Web sites with other computer applications. May convert written, graphic, audio, and video components to compatible Web formats by using software designed to facilitate the creation of Web and multimedia content. HTML experience required. Experience working with WordPress is preferred.
Copywriting / Content Writer Internship
Produce engaging content for a range of clients, campaigns and destinations, across multiple platforms. Write in a variety of styles: storytelling, journalistic, and marketing writing across multiple platforms; and have ability to write content to not only educate, inform and entertain but to drive marketing outcomes across a variety of topics. You must be comfortable producing both long and short copy, and have excellent spelling, grammar, editing, and proofreading skills.
Marketing Research Internship
Market Research Analyst Interns are responsible for identifying potential prospects in defined target markets, researching potential target markets and identifying trends and recommendations that inform our strategy development efforts and marketing initiatives. Must enjoy and have the ability to collect, analyze, and draw conclusions from large quantities of seemingly disparate data and information.
Content & Graphic Designer Internship
Design or create content to meet specific commercial or promotional needs, such as brand identify collateral, logos, ads, infographics, packaging, displays, or logos. May use a variety of mediums to achieve artistic or decorative effects.
Designers need to have great communication skills to express ideas and feedback among our internal team, leadership, and with external clients. Candidates who have a should have a portfolio to share when expressing interest in an internship
Understanding of at least 2 (if not all) of the following Adobe multimedia software is desired:
- After Effects
- Adobe Illustrator
*NOTE: We will provide additional on-the-job training to ensure the designer understands the software that will be used.
Digital Marketing Account Internship
A Digital Marketing Account Manager is the link between the client and the entire agency team. The account manager acts as both a salesperson for the agency and as the client’s representative within the agency.
- Creating a portfolio of client accounts and monitoring the ongoing activities related to them.
- Managing, reviewing progress and delivering the client’s marketing projects.
- Conducting meetings with the clients as well as informing them about the current work status of their projects.
- Establishing relationships with new clients and maintaining and nurturing business relationships with existing clients.
- Identifying accounts whose revenue may be shrinking so as to address any ‘at risk’ customers and reach out to these accounts to ensure they are retained.
- Monitoring work performance of colleagues and setting sales targets.
Travel: mostly office based but can involve travel within the working day to visit clients.
*NOTE: In addition to internship opportunities for this position, we also offer opportunities for contractural freelance work for those with experience and contacts.
This is a text block. Click the edit button to change this text..
APPLY FOR SPRING & SUMMER MARKETING INTERNSHIPS